Join us for our monthly organizational meeting. We will post the link to the zoom the day of the meeting. If you need interpretation, please message us so
Join us for our monthly organizational meeting. We will post the link to the zoom the day of the meeting. If you need interpretation, please message us so that we may attempt to find someone for you.
Queerbomb is a family of LGBTQIA+ individuals gathering to support our unique and collective pride. Our purpose is to provide a space to celebrate each and every member of our community and encourage all to embrace the manifold ways we contribute to building a beautiful and diverse society. We look to the traditions of our queer radical past, embodied in the struggles of our ongoing fight for equal justice and the right to express ourselves in whatever way we see fit.
Each June, the month of Stonewall, we stand forth to embrace our sexuality, bodies, personalities, art, music, literature and politics, while recapturing Pride from corporate sponsorship. We are reclaiming the radical, carnal, and transgressive lineage of our ever- changing community to capture a meaning of pride that refuses to put rules on what you can and can’t be proud of.
Queerbomb does not apologize. Queerbomb does not make excuses. Queerbomb is free for all. Queerbomb stands proud, and so should you.
1) We support the healing and liberation of our community from oppression in all forms.
2) We encourage expressions of genders and sexualities that are assertive, transgressive, political, and fun.
3) We address the intersectionality of queer issues across identities, including race, class, belief, age, and ability.
4) We pledge to keep the annual Queerbomb celebration free for all to attend.
5) We are funded by contributions from the community.
6) We do not accept corporate sponsorships or business signage.
7) We make decisions through a process that is democratic, collaborative, and accountable.
8) We strive to provide spaces and resources that are safe and accessible.
9) We prioritize the voices of the vulnerable, the marginalized, and the unheard.
10) We work to build and sustain our community with a compassionate and respectful understanding of its many expressions, views, and identities.
Virtual Event Details
Event has already taken place!
(Monday) 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM