Join us for our Frida Friday ATX August Market (y más)! Our Virtual Market will be open all weekend, starting Friday! Check out our website to shop from a market full
Join us for our Frida Friday ATX August Market (y más)!
Our Virtual Market will be open all weekend, starting Friday! Check out our website to shop from a market full of independent BIPOC artists and community creatives! https://www.fridafridayatx.org
– join us for a DJ session with DJ Kick It blending classic hip-hop, funk, and latino favs, it’s gonna be LIT!
– a surprise in collaboration with our Volcan Tequilla, you’re in for a treat ♥
– tune in to our IG LIVE to meet some of our amazing artists and creatives. We’ll also be running SEVERAL GIVEAWAYS, make sure you follow us on IG @fridafridayatx to learn more.
– join our partners for the weekend, Womxn of Color Collective, for a conversation entitled: “Are we too quiet again?” WoC Reigniting the Activism Movement in Austin
Our GIVEAWAY WINNERS will be announced Sunday evening!
Frida Friday ATX is Austin’s premier WoC centered monthly marketplace and cultural event. We are an intentionally intersectional grassroots movement that supports and amplifies BIPOC, WoC and community creatives. Our monthly markets create opportunities for economically marginalized communities to share their projects, connect and celebrate our diverse cultures.
We are so happy to continue to offer our monthly opportunities to shop local, support local, and continue to center BIPOC & WoC communities. August’s market is made possible by our collaborators and promotional partners, including:
– Waterloo Greenway
– Volcan de Mi Tierra Tequila
– Womxn of Color Collective and
– DJ Kick It
Want to join us in supporting our beautiful community? Sponsorship opportunities are available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
21 (Friday) 5:00 PM - 23 (Sunday) 11:00 PM
Frida Friday ATXFrida Friday ATX (FFATX) is Austin’s first and largest monthly self-identified womxn-of-color centered mercado y más, supporting and amplifying womxn-of-color and allies in Tejaslandia! More than a market, Frida Friday ATX is a movement. Over the last two years, FFATX has proudly brought Austin a full line up of self-identified WOC vendors, artists, musicians and more to bless their events and vendor spaces each month. We’ve worked with over 150 vendors, and supported always created performance, partnerships and collaborations that center WoC-led economies. FFATX believes in womxn supporting womxn, and are super proud of the community we’ve been able to foster. We see our work as intersectional and understand that utilize our creative spaces to help bridge the wage gap that WoC experience daily. One of the most important parts of this mercado (y mas) is the amazing connection and community we make with each other as we empower each other.