Austin singer-songwriter Jonathan Ackley has released his first full-length album, Grow On. The debut LP features plenty of new tracks along with several previously released singles, including “So Cold”. You can catch Jonathan performing tracks from his album live at next week’s Austin Pride Festival.
“I’ve poured my heart and soul into this album and I’m so excited to finally share it with you all. I hope that these songs move you, that they take you on a journey, that they help you escape your reality, or even better help you deal with it,” says Jonathan on Facebook, adding “And remember, no matter what you’re going through and no matter how broken and hopeless you may feel, you’ll Grow On.”
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links where, at no additional cost to you, we may receive a small commission when products are purchased through links on our website.
Check out these social media links for more information about Jonathan Ackley:
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/jonathanackleymusic
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/JonLamAck
- Instagram – www.instagram.com/JonLamAck
- Spotify – open.spotify.com/artist/7j6M7JEYkByX9egliUkJuR
- iTunes – itunes.apple.com/us/artist/jonathan-ackley/id1111833796
- YouTube – www.youtube.com/channel/UCgjvH7VLcOjSV9ItX8bsncQ