Austin-based, Latin pop songstress Gina Chavez released the music video for her single, “Let It Out,” off her new EP “Lightbeam”.
“I’ll never forget the night we played in Saudi Arabia,” said Gina Chavez. “We were in an open courtyard of the U.S. Embassy performing for thousands of Saudi youth when it started to rain. A young man told me he knew all the words to my songs and then passed me a note about his tragic experiences being gay in Riyadh. This song is for him. This song is for the girls in Jordan who wanted to meet me after the show, but weren’t allowed to get too close. It’s for the women in Uzbekistan who leapt to their feet, all smiles and arms in the air when they heard an American sing in Uzbek. It’s for all the beautiful people around the world who, just like us, want to be let it out and be celebrated for who they are.”
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links where, at no additional cost to you, we may receive a small commission when products are purchased through links on our website.
Check out these social media links for more information about Gina Chavez:
- Website – www.ginachavez.com
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/ginachavezmusic/
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/ginachavez
- Instagram – www.instagram.com/ginachavez
- Spotify – open.spotify.com/user/ginachavez
- iTunes – itunes.apple.com/us/artist/gina-chavez/258308635
- YouTube – www.youtube.com/channel/UCvhR9tdYsOWaotCQtqG-OQA