Philadelphia native, New York-based artist Brayton Bowman dropped his newest single, “What’s Really Good?” this week, during an interview on Apple Music’s Beats 1 with Ebro Darden, offering listeners a little sneak peek at what they can expect from upcoming EP, 22 Minutes Later, to be released fourth quarter 2016.
22 Minutes Later, produced by MNEK, will be the third installment in Brayton’s trilogy of EP’s. His debut HERE / NOW and his sophomore release THE UPDATE were released digitally in 2015 to much acclaim, with Spin naming him one of their 5 Artists to Watch in May 2015.
Brayton, who performed “What’s Really Good?” at LA’s PRIDE Festival in June 2016, told Ebro, the song, which was recorded in December-January, is about the frustration he has with people who are obsessed with social media.
[gdlr_heading tag=”h5″ color=”#ffffff” background=”#000000″ font_weight=”bold” icon=”fa-external-link-square”]LINKS[/gdlr_heading]
Check out these social media links for more information about Brayton Bowman:
- Website – www.braytonbowman.com
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/braytonbowman/
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/braytonbowman
- Instagram – www.instagram.com/braytonbowman
- SoundCloud – www.soundcloud.com/brayton
- iTunes – itunes.apple.com/us/artist/brayton-bowman/id657545506
- YouTube – www.youtube.com/channel/UC99GncYZbRhtf32BvK10kFQ
[gdlr_icon type=”icon-camera-retro” size=”16px” color=”#999999″]TOP IMAGE: photo credit: Brayton Bowman / Facebook