Big Dipper is back at it again with his latest video for “Back Up Off Me”. Directed by long-time collaborator Tobin Del Cuore and his Imagination + Muscle production company and edited by Julien Lormant, the entire video is a sexually-fueled, fetish-laced adventure for all your senses.
Shot at the historic Eagle LA in February before the pandemic shut down Los Angeles, “Back Up Off Me” serves up the whole seedy leather bar scene, complete with notables from LA’s leather scene along with a bevy of leather daddies, cigars and there may be some bootlicking involved … and that is just to start it off.
Add in a DIY rock band to complement the rock sound, which makes this track unique when compared his other release, along with sexy dancers sporting fashions from Ashton Michael and choreography by Ryan-Walker Page. Throw in a pin-up shoot with a motorcycle and add a cheerleading routine by a squad of stank-faced cheerleaders in collaboration with Cheer LA and Jodie Mashburn.
Big Dipper wrote “Back Up Off Me” with So Drove, who he collaborated with on for his body positive anthem “Lookin” back in 2018. You can find “Back Up Off Me” on The Ham And Cheese EP released in May.
- Website – www.bigdipperjelly.com
- Merch – bigdipperjelly.bigcartel.com
- Tumblr – bigdippermusic.tumblr.com
- Facebook – facebook.com/bigdipperjelly
- Instagram – instagram.com/bigdipperjelly
- TikTok – tiktok.com/@bigdipperjelly
- Twitter – twitter.com/BigDipperJelly
- YouTube – youtube.com/user/bigdippermusic
- Apple Music – music.apple.com/us/artist/big-dipper/689816810
- Spotify – open.spotify.com/artist/3Eue4BisB5U7J3iIB0tfGR
- Soundcloud – soundcloud.com/bigdippermusic