Check out the video for the latest single from LA-based queer hip-hop artist Rica Shay. “Turn This”, produced by Purple Rush and directed by Ash + Bone, is a high-energy journey with an infectious beat, that can take you from a party in the desert to dancing in the club. The single is available through most online outlets, including Amazon and iTunes.
“Turn This” is the follow-up to his last single “No More” which was released back in November. Rica Shay is currently working on a full album and a tour of the U.S.
Check out these social media links for more information about Rica Shay:
- Tumblr – ricashayart.tumblr.com
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/ricashaymusic/
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/rica_shay
- Instagram – www.instagram.com/rica_shay
- SoundCloud – www.soundcloud.com/rica-shay
- iTunes – itunes.apple.com/us/artist/rica-shay/id626328308
- YouTube – www.youtube.com/channel/UCsq791imECN5YwsJFEM-D5Q
TOP IMAGE: Screen Capture from “Turn This” video / photo credit: Rica Shay / YouTube